Thursday, 17 May 2012 06:39
Games - Games
|← Harley Quinn's Revenge Gets a Sexy New Trailer||Black Ops II's Pre-Order Incentives are Underwhelming →|
Debut episode in Telltale Games' new adventure series hits platinum status in two weeks, becoming company's fastest-selling series to date.
Telltale Games' new The Walking Dead episodic adventure game series has started off on a high note. The developer announced today that the first episode--A New Day--was downloaded over 1 million times across PC, Mac, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live in two weeks.
TellTale Games has adapted a number of popular franchises into episodic adventure games, including Back to the Future and Wallace and Gromit, but none were as immediately successful as The Walking Dead. The company said today that The Walking Dead is the fastest-selling series in company history.
The next episode in The Walking Dead series, titled Starved for Help, is expected to launch across PC, Mac, and consoles in June. Additionally, the season's first episode--A New Day--is scheduled to hit iOS devices next month. A total of five episodes are planned for the series.
Telltale's Walking Dead is a single-player episodic game based on Robert Kirkman's comic book series. It stars Lee Everett, a man convicted of a crime but given a chance to redeem himself, albeit in a world infested with undead. For more on the franchise, check out GameSpot's review of episode one.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Debut episode in Telltale Games' new adventure series hits platinum status in two weeks, becoming company's fastest-selling series to date. Telltale Games' new The Walking Dead episodic...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS Vita Dated
- CCP Games Now Accepting Beta Registrations for PS3 F2P Shooter Dust 514
- Telltale Games' The Walking Dead Sells One Million Episodes in Just Two Weeks
- Blizzard Apologizes for Diablo III Connectivity Problems
- Harley Quinn's Revenge Gets a Sexy New Trailer
- Max Payne 3 Gets Its First Free DLC Release
- COD: Black Ops 2 Trailer Premieres at Champions League Final
- Fallout Developers Tim Cain and Chris Avellone to Support Fallout Nuka Break
- Indie Royale Gives to Charity with a Lightning Pack
- Guillermo Del Toro's inSane is "Not Cancelled"