Thursday, 17 May 2012 07:29
|← Russell Brand Has 'Only Love And Positivity' For Katy Perry||John Mayer Proud Of 'Giant Evolutionary Steps' On 'Born And Raised' →|
'Between the two of us, we probably got five or six records,' T.I. tells 'RapFix Live' about possible joint album with Jeezy.
By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway
After the success of Jay-Z and Kanye West's Watch the Throne, fans are excited at the thought of two favorite MCs working in tandem. There's been talk of a Lil Wayne and Drake LP, a Rick Ross and Drake mixtape, and whispers of a T.I. and Young Jeezy full-length collaboration. We haven't received any updates from Wayne, Drake or Rozay in a minute, but Tip says he and the Snowman already have songs in the stash.
"I got a few albums that I'm workin' on: the Man and the Martian project with B.o.B; me and Jeezy been talkin' about doin' this project for a minute," T.I. told Sway when he held court on "RapFix Live" on Wednesday. "It wouldn't take us long to do. We got records already in the can and it don't take us no time to put it together. It's just a matter of when they would be released."
Right now Tip is focused on Trouble Man, his eighth solo album, which is slated for a September 4 release. Then there is the tag-team LP with B.o.B — considering that Bobby Ray is signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle label, the pair's Man and the Martian album is more than a fantasy project.
When it comes to a project with Jeezy, the King of the South says that the studio work isn't the problem: Getting the album out in stores is the tricky part. "It's not the recording, the recording is easy. It's a matter of when we would have time to market and promote 'em and release 'em," T.I. said. "We got maybe 30 or 40 [percent done]. Between the two of us, we probably got five or six records."
How interested are you in a T.I. and Young Jeezy project? Let us know in the comments!Related Videos
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
'Between the two of us, we probably got five or six records,' T.I. tells 'RapFix Live' about possible joint album with Jeezy. By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway T.I. on "RapFix...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Eminem Warns 50 Cent Not To Die Over A Hamburger
- Ryan Shaw's New Album 'Real Love'
- Donna Summer, 'Queen of Disco,' Dead At 63
- Taylor Swift Donates $4 Million For Music Education
- Russell Brand Has 'Only Love And Positivity' For Katy Perry
- John Mayer Proud Of 'Giant Evolutionary Steps' On 'Born And Raised'
- John Mayer Proud Of 'Giant Evolutionary Steps' On Born And Raised
- 'American Idol' Report Card: Joshua Ledet Brings 'Drama,' But Will Jessica Be 'There'?
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Tease Romance In New 'Keeping Up' Trailer
- Donna Summer 'Definitely Influenced' Flo Rida, Other EDM Acts