Written by Feed Wednesday, 16 May 2012 07:29
|← The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 112||The CW Releases 2012-13 Schedule, Moves Supernatural & Hart of Dixie →|
This just in: Elena Gilbert will turn into one of the undead on The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere. This much we know.
Many questions surround this change, of course: How will she react? What will she remember about Damon? Will she still want to be with Stefan?
But the most significant development from the third season finale will also impact Klaus, who Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec has already promised will be alive and sort of well when the show returns in September.
"The loss of the doppelganger is gonna be a BFD for Klaus and will drive his actions for the season," Plec tells TV Guide. "Suddenly he's vulnerable for many reasons. There's a stake that can kill him, a witch that can desiccate him, and no way to build up the hybrid army he needs - psychologically, at least - to feel safe. Plus, Caroline's going to be peeved at him once she realizes he bamboozled her. In other words, he ain't gonna be so happy."
Read through more spoiler scoop in the TV Guide Mega Buzz now and then vote: Are you glad Klaus is still alive?
View Poll »
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
This just in: Elena Gilbert will turn into one of the undead on The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere. This much we know. Many questions surround this change, of course: How will she react? What...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Report Card: B
- The Vampire Diaries Season 4: Scoop from the Stars
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 113
- Vampire Diaries Press Release Teases New Season 4 Villain
- The CW Releases 2012-13 Schedule, Moves Supernatural & Hart of Dixie
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 112
- The Vampire Diaries Season 4: What's Next?
- The Vampire Diaries Review: One Wrong Turn
- Kat Graham Teases "Huge" Season Finale Death on The Vampire Diaries
- Vampire Diaries Season Finale Clip: Letting Go