Tuesday, 15 May 2012 18:10
Games - Games
|← Guild Wars 2 Release Date Announced?||South Park: The Game Among Those Delayed →|
Previously we had reported here on Gameranx that Darksiders 2 was going to be released "some time in August", well THQ has finally given specifics. Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, is saying that the game will launch on August 26th of this year.
This is probably the only good news today that THQ has announced. Obsidian has delayed the South Park rpg and THQ has reported losses of hundreds of millions of dollars in a recent financial report. THQ is also looking to sell their Devil's Third IP.
Hopefully Darksiders 2 will be a shining beacon for THQ because things are not looking good right now. If anything else goes awry we might be hearing THQ blame pirates and used games before long, like the rest of the developers who can't get their shit together.Source: GamesRadar
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Previously we had reported here on Gameranx that Darksiders 2 was going to be released "some time in August", well THQ has finally given specifics. Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, is saying that the game...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nomura Knows Fans Want a FFVII Remake, but Priority Now is Newer Titles
- Sony Accidentally Leaks Mass Effect 3 "Rebellion" DLC
- THQ Seeking to Sell Itagaki's Devil's Third
- Koreans Beat Diablo III in Record Time
- Guild Wars 2 Release Date Announced?
- South Park: The Game Among Those Delayed
- New The Last of Us Trailer Showcases Joel, Ellie
- GTA 5 Vehicle List Leaked
- Kingdoms of Amalur Dev "38 Studios" Might be in Trouble
- Microsoft Attributes Success to Sony Doing Some "Not So Smart" Things