Monday, 14 May 2012 14:17
Games - Games
|← Gears Creator Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Japanese Game Devs for Ignoring Multiplayer||Diablo 3 Tips & Tricks â€” Come for the Demons, Stay for the Loot →|
Square-Enix has paved a long road with Final Fantasy XIII-2's DLC' one longer than I expected. While it's been paved with blast-from-the-past boss fights and awkward looking tie-in costumes, its latest effort appears to be something of substance.
"Requiem of The Goddess" stars fan-favorite and FFXIII protagonist, Lightning and appears to chronicle her everlasting struggle against XIII-2 baddie, Caius Ballad in playable form.
What the add-on lacks in CG flair it appears to make up for in floating numbers (at least in the battle seen in the trailer above.)
What will be interesting is whether or not Square positions in the same vein as Mass Effect 2's Arrival and (presumably) the forthcoming Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Batman: Arkham City in that, the episodes drop hints about the future of the stories in the games.
"Requiem of The Goddess" will be downloadable next week on PSN and XBLA.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Square-Enix has paved a long road with Final Fantasy XIII-2's DLC' one longer than I expected. While it's been paved with blast-from-the-past boss fights and awkward looking tie-in...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Blizzard Game Director Talks About the Possibility of a Diablo III Console Release
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories Possibly Delayed
- Max Payne 3 Classic Multiplayer Character Pack Detailed
- Lionhead Studios is Hiring
- Good Guy Blizzard Reimburses Diablo III to Unlucky Customers
- Diablo 3 Tips & Tricks â€” Come for the Demons, Stay for the Loot
- Red Faction II Resurfaces as PS2 Classic on May 15
- Next "Tales of..." Gets a Countdown Site
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II: The Gameranx Preview
- Ghost Recon Alpha Live Action Film Goes, Well, Live