Monday, 14 May 2012 07:31
Games - Games
|← DiRT Showdown's New Trailer Showcases Environments||Deus Ex: Human Revolution Puts Square Enix Back in the Green →|
SEGA announced today the release date and price of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. The standalone title is set for release on the PlayStation Network on June 5 and the Xbox Live Arcade a day later on June 6 for $14.99 or 1200MS Points.
The fighting game is the latest addition to the Virtua Fighter series, which debuted way back at the 2010 AOU Expo, and offers new character costumes and animations for preexisting fighters. The game was originally released for Japanese arcades, and will finally be making its way to the console.
In addition to all the features seen in the arcade version, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown will also contain online play and matchmaking for both platforms.
Character customization DLC packs will also be available at the game's launch, with each pack costing $4.99 or 400 MS Points. Each pack will contain 600 to 950 customization items for each of the game's 19 characters. Two additional packs, which carry half the characters' worth of DLC will be available for $14.99 or 1200 MS Points each.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
SEGA announced today the release date and price of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. The standalone title is set for release on the PlayStation Network on June 5 and the Xbox Live Arcade a day...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resident Evil 6's Jake Campaign is Melee Oriented
- Crystal Dynamics Delays Tomb Raider Reboot to 2013, Updates to Come
- Fire Falls from the Sky, Diablo III Installation Servers Live
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier — Coco Joins the Celebrity All-Star Team
- DiRT Showdown's New Trailer Showcases Environments
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Puts Square Enix Back in the Green
- Latest Uncharted 3 Patch Adds Lab Playlist, Elimination Mode
- Gears Creator Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Japanese Game Devs for Ignoring Multiplayer
- Black Ops 2 Weapons List
- Tomb Raider Release Date Delayed to 2013