Monday, 14 May 2012 07:33
Games - Games
|← Ghost Recon: Future Soldier — Coco Joins the Celebrity All-Star Team||Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Gets a Release Date →|
A brand new trailer of DiRT Showdown has surfaced, showing off the game's locales as cars speed through the snow, smash through the city streets and burn rubber out in the desert.
The trailer, titled "Race Hard, Party Hard" captures the game's show-based (as opposed to rally-based) racing atmosphere with some of the events in Showdown Tour. Each map offers its own unique set of challenges and opportunities for performing wild stunts.
You can experience the game for yourself right now by grabbing the demo, which includes a solo race and an eight player online demolition derby event. The demo is available on Steam for the PC, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Network.
Codemasters revealed the following stats about the game's demo:
- Destroyed nearly two million cars in crashes.
- Driven far enough to travel around the world 100 times.
- Consumed enough oil to make five returns trips to the moon.
The game is set for release on May 24 worldwide, and on May 29 in the US.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A brand new trailer of DiRT Showdown has surfaced, showing off the game's locales as cars speed through the snow, smash through the city streets and burn rubber out in the desert. The...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Rumor: EA to Unveil Battlefield "Premium" Service at E3, Close Quarter Release Date Leaked
- Resident Evil 6's Jake Campaign is Melee Oriented
- Crystal Dynamics Delays Tomb Raider Reboot to 2013, Updates to Come
- Fire Falls from the Sky, Diablo III Installation Servers Live
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier — Coco Joins the Celebrity All-Star Team
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Gets a Release Date
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Puts Square Enix Back in the Green
- Latest Uncharted 3 Patch Adds Lab Playlist, Elimination Mode
- Gears Creator Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Japanese Game Devs for Ignoring Multiplayer
- Black Ops 2 Weapons List