Friday, 11 May 2012 14:19
Games - Games
|← Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha Live Action Trailer Released||Rumor: Gamestop to Sell Refurbished Macbooks →|
Retailers may not hire the most articulate writers in the world to write their product descriptions, but surely a company as big as Walmart can afford to hire someone with more skills than your average grade schooler, or at least one with more cogent selling ability than someone who writes, "buy this game 'cuz it's awesome."
Walmart has put up what may be one of the most shameful, yet hilarious displays of poor writing ability in its item description of Diablo III, a game slated for release less than a week from now.
The description lists Diablo III as a "strategy video game" that will "keep you spell bound. while you are playing."
You will laugh. While you are reading.
Credit goes to Alex Navarro for unearthing this gem.
Personally, I hope they keep the description for the sake of posterity.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Retailers may not hire the most articulate writers in the world to write their product descriptions, but surely a company as big as Walmart can afford to hire someone with more skills than your...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- "Art of the Instakill" Video
- Rumor: Gamestop to Sell Refurbished Macbooks
- Essentially, Blizzard Loses Legal Battle with Valve
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Release Dates/Pricing
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha Live Action Trailer Released
- Sega Reveals Jet Set Radio HD Art Contest Winners
- DICE Holding First Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend
- Soul Sacrifice Localization Undecided
- GameStop Pulling PSP Catalog From 25% of US Stores
- Sons of Anarchy Game to be Released on Consoles