Friday, 11 May 2012 13:32
Games - Games
|← Beyond Good & Evil 2: New Footage Surfaces, Looks Indian||DICE Holding First Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend →|
Back in February when Sega announced the return of the beloved Dreamcast outing Jet Set Radio via an HD re-release on current-generation consoles and PC, they also held an art contest for fans to get their tags in the game.
Today, Sega put out this video showcasing the art of the dedicated fans who made their mark. Impressive work, indeed.
Jet Set Radio HD is out this summer on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Hopefully Jet Grind Radio Future HD follows.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Back in February when Sega announced the return of the beloved Dreamcast outing Jet Set Radio via an HD re-release on current-generation consoles and PC, they also held an art contest for fans...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Rumor: Gamestop to Sell Refurbished Macbooks
- Essentially, Blizzard Loses Legal Battle with Valve
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Release Dates/Pricing
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha Live Action Trailer Released
- Walmart's Hilariously Terrible Diablo III Product Description
- DICE Holding First Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend
- Soul Sacrifice Localization Undecided
- GameStop Pulling PSP Catalog From 25% of US Stores
- Sons of Anarchy Game to be Released on Consoles
- Sword & Sworcery Art Assets Now Available to Everyone