Friday, 11 May 2012 06:57
Games - Games
|← Harley Quinn's Revenge Screenshots Showcase Harley's New Henchmen||Beyond Good & Evil 2: New Footage Surfaces, Looks Indian →|
With only seven hours remaining before it met its $500,000 goal, Republique was successfully funded on Kickstarter.
The project had suffered a few harrowing weeks, first for not being able to entice users to fund because it was originally iOS oriented. The reception towards the game was lukewarm until the developers switched gears to announced that the game would be released on the PC as well as the Mac.
In addition to the PC/Mac development, they also recruited the voice acting talents of Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect) and David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid) to star in the game.
Yesterday may have been the most harrowing day of all for the developers as they were a good 100k away from meeting their goal. The gap has was since bridged by pledges from both European and Americans, which finally allowed them to meet their goal at the 11th hour.
We offer our congratulations to the team at Camouflaj + Logan at successfully reaching their goal in funding Republique. We'll look forward to reporting on the game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
With only seven hours remaining before it met its $500,000 goal, Republique was successfully funded on Kickstarter. The project had suffered a few harrowing weeks, first for not being able...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GameStop Pulling PSP Catalog From 25% of US Stores
- Sons of Anarchy Game to be Released on Consoles
- Sword & Sworcery Art Assets Now Available to Everyone
- EA: Battlefield 3's Official Servers Aren't Going Offline
- Harley Quinn's Revenge Screenshots Showcase Harley's New Henchmen
- Beyond Good & Evil 2: New Footage Surfaces, Looks Indian
- Minecraft XBLA players refused refund for Split-screen Issues
- LEGO Lord of the Rings IS a game
- Capcom willing to bring $1300 RE6 Premium Edition to US - if you want it
- LucasArts working on Action-Adventure for Next-gen