Friday, 11 May 2012 00:10
Games - Games
|← Nintendo to Cut Production of "Aqua Blue" 3DS||Capcom Predicts Sales Regarding Their Own Upcoming Titles →|
Kickstarter has seen its fair share of video game-related projects. There have been mega-hits such as Double Fine’s Adventure, and various other games that never had a rat’s chance in hell of seeing development.
However, this one is interesting. Named Redux: Dark Matters, the game will be published – if funded – on iOS, PSN, XBLA, Steam, and get this: Dreamcast. You heard that right. How often do you get to put a new game into your Dreamcast? I would imagine it has been awhile.
However, there are only one-thousand copies available for backers who pledge $65 or more to the project. We imagine these spaces will fill up very quickly so go ahead and go on over to the Kickstarter and check it out.
The project is asking for $25,000, which is in not that much when compared to other projects. It is a safe bet to say that this game will be funded successfully.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Kickstarter has seen its fair share of video game-related projects. There have been mega-hits such as Double Fine’s Adventure, and various other games that never had a rat’s chance...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Minecraft XBLA players refused refund for Split-screen Issues
- LEGO Lord of the Rings IS a game
- Capcom willing to bring $1300 RE6 Premium Edition to US - if you want it
- LucasArts working on Action-Adventure for Next-gen
- Nintendo to Cut Production of "Aqua Blue" 3DS
- Capcom Predicts Sales Regarding Their Own Upcoming Titles
- "Brave" gets Video Game Adaptation
- Valve Throws Steam Sale to Celebrate User-Created Content
- XBOX 360 to Get Web Browser?
- GameStop Caving in to Steam?