Friday, 11 May 2012 00:19
Games - Games
|← LucasArts working on Action-Adventure for Next-gen||New Kickstarter Project, Dreamcast Version of Game Promised →|
Nintendo’s 3DS came out last year to thunderous applause and much fanfare. The DS has, in general, been a huge success for Nintendo. It seems that the Japanese-based company always has a different plan up its sleeve, and whether said plan is big or small, they come out on top.
Next up in their “planning sequence,” is cutting out production of the “Aqua Blue” 3DS. This is one of the two color schemes that have been available since the system’s launch; the other is “Cosmo Black.”
That said, Nintendo has a ton of other colors to choose from: Flare Red, Misty Pink, Ice White and Cobalt Blue are all available for purchase, even if the “Cobalt Blue” incarnation is reserved only to Japanese consumers at this time. However, there is indeed a “Midnight Purple” version coming out this month in North America, so we will have our exclusive before too much time passes.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Nintendo’s 3DS came out last year to thunderous applause and much fanfare. The DS has, in general, been a huge success for Nintendo. It seems that the Japanese-based company always has a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Beyond Good & Evil 2: New Footage Surfaces, Looks Indian
- Minecraft XBLA players refused refund for Split-screen Issues
- LEGO Lord of the Rings IS a game
- Capcom willing to bring $1300 RE6 Premium Edition to US - if you want it
- LucasArts working on Action-Adventure for Next-gen
- New Kickstarter Project, Dreamcast Version of Game Promised
- Capcom Predicts Sales Regarding Their Own Upcoming Titles
- "Brave" gets Video Game Adaptation
- Valve Throws Steam Sale to Celebrate User-Created Content
- XBOX 360 to Get Web Browser?