Thursday, 10 May 2012 20:07
Games - Games
|← Valve Throws Steam Sale to Celebrate User-Created Content||GameStop Caving in to Steam? →|
Well dear readers, it looks like I'll have to sell my XBOX 360 and get a PlayStation 3 now. Sources have apparently contacted the Verge and reported that Internet Explorer 9 will be coming to the XBOX 360. While it's nice that the 360 will be a getting a full browser, it's quite unfortunate that this...monstrocity...will be an addition to the 360. I'm overreacting about having to buy a PS3 obviously, I'd rather get a Wii since it actually has a browser.
All of that's besides that point though. The only other thing that was “revealed” was that the internet browser will have kinect support. Hope you all will enjoy shouting porn sites at your 360.
No rumors on when this will be coming out but we may hear something at E3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Well dear readers, it looks like I'll have to sell my XBOX 360 and get a PlayStation 3 now. Sources have apparently contacted the Verge and reported that Internet Explorer 9 will be coming to the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nintendo to Cut Production of "Aqua Blue" 3DS
- New Kickstarter Project, Dreamcast Version of Game Promised
- Capcom Predicts Sales Regarding Their Own Upcoming Titles
- "Brave" gets Video Game Adaptation
- Valve Throws Steam Sale to Celebrate User-Created Content
- GameStop Caving in to Steam?
- "Forever Alone" Plot Thickens, Original Creator Claims Team Meat "Victim" is a Fraud
- Once Upon a Time in Africa - A Look Back at Resident Evil 5
- First Trailer For Soul Sacrifice Surfaces
- Double Fine Teases Ron Gilbert Project with a Jigsaw Puzzle