Thursday, 10 May 2012 07:59
Games - Games
|← Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Gets Frosty with the Arctic Strike DLC||Darksiders 2's Behind-the-Scenes Trailer Explains Death's Motivations →|
Pathological. Psychotic. Neurotic. Vengeful. Four words that describe Harley Quinn in this trailer and just about every woman I've ever known. I'm only kidding about the last part, but you can see where the developers were going with this.
A newly released trailer for Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge shows us why "payback's a bitch" and why Harley's not someone you want to mess with as she takes out all of her anger on Batman by putting a bullet in him.
Harley Quinn's Revenge will slide into both PSN and Xbox Live Arcade stores, as well as the PC on May 29, and it's set to conclude the story to Arkham City. It's the first (well, after the Catwoman DLC) to offer a lengthy campaign, and you'll play the role of Robin this time around.
Keep an eye out for it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Pathological. Psychotic. Neurotic. Vengeful. Four words that describe Harley Quinn in this trailer and just about every woman I've ever known. I'm only kidding about the last part, but...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dragons Eat People in Dragon's Dogma's Launch Trailer
- "Forever Alone" Creator Claims Copyright Infringement Against Team Meat
- Max Payne 3's Launch Trailer Reveals a Man Haunted by His Past
- Risen 2 Rises Again with a Huge Patch
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Gets Frosty with the Arctic Strike DLC
- Darksiders 2's Behind-the-Scenes Trailer Explains Death's Motivations
- Secret War Beta Hits Over One Million Users
- Assassin's Creed III: World Gameplay Premiere Revealed
- Assassin's Creed III, in Which the British Die to Preserve the Status Quo
- Marvel and Ubisoft Announce The Avengers Videogame