Thursday, 10 May 2012 10:54
Games - Games
|← Dishonored Release Dated for October 9||Dragons Eat People in Dragon's Dogma's Launch Trailer →|
Get a taste of delicious fist-meets-face violence in this new combat-oriented trailer of Sleeping Dogs, which was just released by Square Enix. It's a trailer that doesn't pull any punches.
The upcoming game is said to offer martial arts combat inspired by Hong Kong cinema and puts you in the role of a guy who could give Jackie Chan a run for his money with all his sweet moves.
Throughout the game, you'll be able to upgrade your combat by learning new moves and using them against your opponents. More than just throwing your weight around, you'll learn how to grapple, counter, and even use weapons and the environment to your advantage.
This is one movie Jackie Chan wouldn't want to star in due to its gratuitous violence—but I'll be more than happy to play it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Get a taste of delicious fist-meets-face violence in this new combat-oriented trailer of Sleeping Dogs, which was just released by Square Enix. It's a trailer that doesn't pull any...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- "Forever Alone" Plot Thickens, Original Creator Claims Team Meat "Victim" is a Fraud
- Once Upon a Time in Africa - A Look Back at Resident Evil 5
- First Trailer For Soul Sacrifice Surfaces
- Double Fine Teases Ron Gilbert Project with a Jigsaw Puzzle
- Sony Sells 1.8 Million PlayStation Vitas
- Dragons Eat People in Dragon's Dogma's Launch Trailer
- "Forever Alone" Creator Claims Copyright Infringement Against Team Meat
- Max Payne 3's Launch Trailer Reveals a Man Haunted by His Past
- Risen 2 Rises Again with a Huge Patch
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Gets Frosty with the Arctic Strike DLC