Thursday, 10 May 2012 01:29
Games - Games
|← "Sons of Liberty" looking to bring back the American Dream in Rising||Square Enix PS2 Classics coming to 360 and PS3 →|
Not too long ago I reported that Inside Xbox was getting cancelled in the US and that Microsoft were still looking to re-examine their work in other locales as well. It seems they're finished deciding what to do next and have decided not to continue delivering Inside Xbox content in the EU territories. This was announced via Major Nelson's blog.
"Following the news last week that that Inside Xbox in the US was to cease production, the team in Europe has been investigating what makes most sense for them and the Xbox LIVE community as they continue to strive to deliver the latest gaming and entertainment news for users across the region."
"As such, they have decided to move away from the current first-party produced content model and transition to a third-party content model, which will provide timely and locally-relevant content to users across more of the EMEA markets. Whilst this means that the Inside Xbox brand will effectively be retired in Europe, the focus remains on continuing to provide the Xbox LIVE community with the latest and best in games and entertainment news and information."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Not too long ago I reported that Inside Xbox was getting cancelled in the US and that Microsoft were still looking to re-examine their work in other locales as well. It seems they're...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Hitman: Absolution Release Date Announced, Sniper Challenge Pre-Order DLC Included
- Dishonored Release Dated for October 9
- Square licence "long-dormant" characters to Nintendo, Mario RPG 3DS rumours begin
- Dead Space 3 will be at E3, coming early 2013
- "Sons of Liberty" looking to bring back the American Dream in Rising
- Square Enix PS2 Classics coming to 360 and PS3
- Infinity Ward Doesn't Think Slowed Sales Mean Anything for Modern Warfare 3
- EA COO Talks about the Digital Market
- Analyst Speaks on the Elder Scrolls MMO
- Diablo III Fans Beware: Cinematics, Story Details Leaked Onto the Intertubes