Wednesday, 09 May 2012 13:17
Games - Games
|← PSA: Uncharted 2 DLC Available For FREE||Star Fox For Wii U in the Works at Retro Studios (Rumor) →|
In an interview with PSM3 magazine, the possibility not sellins so well was mentioned to Ninja Theory Creative Director, Tameem Antionades. He responded that making games for some percieved demographic leads to bad creative decisions and that developers must make games they would want to play. "So from that point of view, I don't care if it sells a thousand units or two million units."
I'm sure the Devil May Cry fanbase is busy trying to construe this statement into Antionades saying he doesn't care about them. Quite frankly: Whatever. Because that's them believing what they want. They've been, in my opinion, a loathsome, tiring bunch since the game was announced.
The bottom line is here is: Ninja Theory is going to make the game their own. They need to, because if they're not going to it probably would've been easier on everyone's time and money to have Capcom Japan make it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Devil May Cry In an interview with PSM3 magazine, the possibility not sellins so well was mentioned to Ninja Theory Creative Director, Tameem Antionades. He responded that making games for some...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane — Just One More Turn
- Think you know Super Mario Bros? You've never seen anything like this...
- SimCity Coming to Facebook?
- EVE Online Players Went Into Space Today
- PSA: Uncharted 2 DLC Available For FREE
- Star Fox For Wii U in the Works at Retro Studios (Rumor)
- Sign-Ups Start For Little Big Planet Vita Beta
- Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Listing Added to GameStop (Rumor)
- Dragon's Dogma Trailer Showcases an Undead Dragon Boss Battle
- More Details Arise About Keiji Inafune's Soul Sacrifice