Wednesday, 09 May 2012 03:10
Games - Games
|← We've already seen Ascension's Kratos Model||Dead Space 3 will let you face untold horrors... with a friend →|
There have long been rumours that MechWarrior will have a movie spin-off and this is likely to fire the flames once more. The Topps Company, the company that currently own the MechWarrior and BattleTech franchise, made a series of domain registrations on May 7th, four concerning a movie version of MechWarrior.
Also, rather interesting, was a registration for domains based on a Shadowrun movie. Less interesting and rather frighteningly, there are also quite a few registrations for a film based on the Garbage Pail Kids IP, the first is seen as one of the worst films of all time. While it might be crazy to consider Topps are bringing it back, it actually adds credence to the list below - a new film had already been confirmed as on the way, it's being produced by Michael Eisner's Tornante Company.
The full list of domain registrations:
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
There have long been rumours that MechWarrior will have a movie spin-off and this is likely to fire the flames once more. The Topps Company, the company that currently own the MechWarrior and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- "Leaked" Black Ops II screens are from Blacklight Retribution
- Microsoft Patents Xbox Controller with Pressure-Sensitive Signature Personalization
- BioShock Infinite Release Date Delayed to 2013
- Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units
- We've already seen Ascension's Kratos Model
- Dead Space 3 will let you face untold horrors... with a friend
- Diablo III: Wrath Animated Short Released
- Diablo III: Claim Your Mark of Valor ASAP!
- Halo 4 Getting Multiplayer Revamp
- Epic Mickey 2: Kinect, New Places, and Old Inspiration