Wednesday, 09 May 2012 03:26
Games - Games
|← Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units||MechWarrior and other movie domains registered →|
It seems unlikely that Kratos will receive a make-over in the newly announced (but long-time known) Ascension. Still, if you're wondering how the ultimate anti-hero will appear in the next God of War game, look no further. The above is a picture of the Kratos model used for God of War: Ascension.
And if you follow Todd Papy, the game's director, on Twitter, you'll have already seen this picture multiple times. It's from his background and he confirmed earlier this week that it's a picture of Ascension's Kratos model, photoshopped with effects and colour.
"Is that the in-game model of Kratos from GOWA?" one fan asked, "he looks so detailed."
It's difficult to disagree, if this heavily-photoshopped model is anything to go by (and nobody is saying that it is), Ascension is going to look pretty damn amazing. Now if they can only manage to get that multiplayer mode working well, we could be in for a great game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It seems unlikely that Kratos will receive a make-over in the newly announced (but long-time known) Ascension. Still, if you're wondering how the ultimate anti-hero will appear in the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Buy Starhawk, get the original Warhawk free
- "Leaked" Black Ops II screens are from Blacklight Retribution
- Microsoft Patents Xbox Controller with Pressure-Sensitive Signature Personalization
- BioShock Infinite Release Date Delayed to 2013
- Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units
- MechWarrior and other movie domains registered
- Dead Space 3 will let you face untold horrors... with a friend
- Diablo III: Wrath Animated Short Released
- Diablo III: Claim Your Mark of Valor ASAP!
- Halo 4 Getting Multiplayer Revamp