Wednesday, 09 May 2012 04:20
Games - Games
|← Microsoft Patents Xbox Controller with Pressure-Sensitive Signature Personalization||Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units →|
Blast and damnation! 2KGames announced today that BioShock Infinite will be postponed to 2013, with Ken Levine citing "opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary" as the reasons for its delay.
BioShock Infinite, which was previously slated for a third quarter release this year, has been pushed back to February 26, 2013.
"When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing," said Ken Levine of Irrational Games. "Since then, we’ve uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, we’ve decided to move the game’s release to February."
We'll keep you updated on this development, but it goes without saying that a polished release of BioShock Infinite is much more preferable to a rushed release. Here's hoping that six months of additional development time will do the game the justice it deserves.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blast and damnation! 2KGames announced today that BioShock Infinite will be postponed to 2013, with Ken Levine citing "opportunities to make Infinite into something even more...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Final Fantasy VII and XI feature heavily in the next Famitsu
- Assassin's Creed III Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed and Illustrated
- Buy Starhawk, get the original Warhawk free
- "Leaked" Black Ops II screens are from Blacklight Retribution
- Microsoft Patents Xbox Controller with Pressure-Sensitive Signature Personalization
- Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units
- We've already seen Ascension's Kratos Model
- MechWarrior and other movie domains registered
- Dead Space 3 will let you face untold horrors... with a friend
- Diablo III: Wrath Animated Short Released