Wednesday, 09 May 2012 04:59
Games - Games
|← Final Fantasy VII and XI feature heavily in the next Famitsu||Buy Starhawk, get the original Warhawk free →|
A few concept illustrations of Assassin's Creed III have surfaced, depicting the pre-order bonuses that both GameStop and BestBuy are slated to offer with their copies of the upcoming game. The offers are available to all versions of the game.
There's no telling if any of the content that comes with the pre-orders will be available for purchase later on, so be sure to pick the one you want.
GameStop copies will offer "The Lost Mayan Ruins", a single player mission; and "Sawtooth Cutlass", an unlockable weapon for Connor to use in combat.
Meanwhile, copies of the game at BestBuy are set to offer a solo mission taking place aboard a man-o-war called "Ghost of War"; and Pontiac's Club, an unlockable weapon. The war club is named after the Ottawa war chief who fought the British.
Assassin's Creed III comes out in October 2012 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A few concept illustrations of Assassin's Creed III have surfaced, depicting the pre-order bonuses that both GameStop and BestBuy are slated to offer with their copies of the upcoming game....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resident Evil 6 Returns Series to its Survival Horror Roots
- Tales Series to Get Sequel Announcement in June
- Amazing Spider-Man Gets Playable Stan Lee as Pre-Order Exclusive Content
- Zynga Sues Publisher for Use of 'Ville.'
- Final Fantasy VII and XI feature heavily in the next Famitsu
- Buy Starhawk, get the original Warhawk free
- "Leaked" Black Ops II screens are from Blacklight Retribution
- Microsoft Patents Xbox Controller with Pressure-Sensitive Signature Personalization
- BioShock Infinite Release Date Delayed to 2013
- Battlefield 3 has shipped 15 million units