Tuesday, 08 May 2012 15:43
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed III: On Slavery and the Revolution||Epic Mickey 2: Kinect, New Places, and Old Inspiration →|
While Halo 4 may be just another futuristic Modernfield Battleduty 3, its multiplayer ranking system will be getting an obvious upgrade. Players known as “boosters” or people who buy their way into the top 50 category are a problem amongst Halo gamers. Frank O’Connor of 343 Industries took a stand against said problem. Talking about the 1-50 system Connor showed his adamant dislike for boosters and cheaters.
I found that late 40s was effectively meaningless - so polluted was it by boosters etc. Of course 30 seconds of gaming could disprove that on a case by case basis. Late 30s, early 40s meant I was going to get donged on.
...let me get this straight, you will buy, steal, borrow or boost an account so that you can have a number in front of your gamertag, that you know has NO MEANING because you deliberately spent money and time to make it meaningless. And then, on top of that, a level 28 player could come in and dance on your grave
I find it funny that people are so self-conscious that they need to get on to a top whatever list. It’s just a number and doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re better than someone. Just like getting an A in class does not meant that you did will in said class.
Anyways, Halo fans can bet that boosters and cheaters will hopefully no longer plague your leader boards. Meanwhile I’m going to go and put my brain to other uses. Like maths, or science, writing even.Source: The Examiner
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
While Halo 4 may be just another futuristic Modernfield Battleduty 3, its multiplayer ranking system will be getting an obvious upgrade. Players known as “boosters” or people who buy their way...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- We've already seen Ascension's Kratos Model
- MechWarrior and other movie domains registered
- Dead Space 3 will let you face untold horrors... with a friend
- Diablo III: Wrath Animated Short Released
- Diablo III: Claim Your Mark of Valor ASAP!
- Epic Mickey 2: Kinect, New Places, and Old Inspiration
- Oh my Glob - Adventure Time Coming to 3DS
- Dragon Age 3 Might Have Already Been Delayed
- Two Computers Unite to Compose for Resistance: Burning Skies
- Two Composers Unite to Create Music for Resistance: Burning Skies