Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:41
Games - Games
|← Diablo III Launch Day Prep Guide Released||Spec Ops: The Line Demo Launched on PSN, Xbox Live →|
Ever the man to talk up the development of Kingdom Hearts 3 without actually confirming the existence of the game, Tetsuya Nomura has once again taken to the gaming magazines to discuss his favorite subject.
Speaking to GameInformer, Nomura has said the series was ready to make a return to consoles—away from the handhelds it's been released on in the past several years.
“We have been invited to make games on different new platforms, and every time we have created titles making sure that they are highly compatible with the platform,” said Nomura in regards to the PlayStation Vita.
“The PS Vita is definitely a powerful device that is very interesting, but because of its high power, there isn’t much of a difference with a console. So even if we were to make a game, we would have to be very careful about how to create it for that device.
“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”
It's only a matter of time to see whether he'll go through with his feelings and develop the game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Ever the man to talk up the development of Kingdom Hearts 3 without actually confirming the existence of the game, Tetsuya Nomura has once again taken to the gaming magazines to discuss his...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dragon Age 3 Might Have Already Been Delayed
- Two Composers Unite to Create Music for Resistance: Burning Skies
- Two Computers Unite to Compose for Resistance: Burning Skies
- Assassin's Creed III: On Slavery and the Revolution
- Diablo III Launch Day Prep Guide Released
- Spec Ops: The Line Demo Launched on PSN, Xbox Live
- Prototype 2 Colossal Mayhem DLC Out Today
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC Release Date Announced
- Max Payne 3 Comic Series: Issue 1 Released
- Cryptic Studios Takes a Risk with Upcoming MMORPG "Neverwinter"