Monday, 07 May 2012 18:07
Games - Games
|← Starcraft II Set For Global Play, Clans, Unranked Matchmaking, and More!||Dark Legends now Available for iOS →|
Wreckage, not something that you usually want to see but this is and exception. Wreckage is a mod for Crysis Wars that now has a standalone version. It is the final chapter of a story that began with the map Harbour and continued with the Rainy Days modification. The story is of two soldiers who are trying to survive a war between two worlds.
The above trailer shows the Wreckage mod in all it's glory. It's even in German to make it sound more manly. Explosions, shooting, and German, what more could a man want?
Christopher Held, one of the guys who developed this mod, was excited that all Crysis players could now enjoy this mod.
We are thrilled that, togehter with Crytek, we can give all PC-players the possibility to experience Wreckage in all of its variety. Wreckage throws you in the middle of a nonstop-action firework with superior vehicle combats, highly detailed landscapes and thunderous teamaction. Using the powerful CryEngine 2, Wreckage features technology like accurate lip synchronization, facial animations and the choice between english or spanish subtitles. We hope that you'll enjoy the game just as much as we enjoyed its development.
Other members of the development team for wreckage are: Marwin Misselhorn, Patrick Heuser and Thomas Jacobs.
So go forth Crysis fans and enjoy the Wreckage mod. You can download the standalone version here: Wreckage Standalone Version
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Wreckage, not something that you usually want to see but this is and exception. Wreckage is a mod for Crysis Wars that now has a standalone version. It is the final chapter of a story that began...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC Release Date Announced
- Max Payne 3 Comic Series: Issue 1 Released
- Cryptic Studios Takes a Risk with Upcoming MMORPG "Neverwinter"
- Tiny Wings Developer to Finish New Game Very Soon
- Playstation Vita "Crystal White" Model Coming Soon
- Dark Legends now Available for iOS
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Dated For September
- Jenova Chen: PS3 Owners More Artistically Inclined
- Ubisoft Files Trademark For Avengers: Battle For Earth
- Assassin's Creed III: The Gameranx Preview