Monday, 07 May 2012 11:22
Games - Games
|← FIFA 13 New Screenshots and Gameplay Details Revealed||Mass Effect 3 Writers Open up About Same-Sex Romances →|
No dear readers, this isn't some crazy Skyrim-esque Where's Waldo. It's a DANCE PAR-TAY instead! Where the Hell is Dohavkiin is a parody of the Where the hell is Matt 2008 video which showcases a guy named Matt dancing all over the world. This time it's Dohvakiin's turn as he dances all over Skyrim. He's all over the place busting some moves alone, and with Lydia most of the time. He dances during dragon attacks, while roaming through caves, and even with giants. There's one point in the video where a flaming Draugr is dancing. Yes, he's single guys.
Watch Dohvakiin get his grove on in the video above. Where will Dohvakiin be in 2013?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
No dear readers, this isn't some crazy Skyrim-esque Where's Waldo. It's a DANCE PAR-TAY instead! Where the Hell is Dohavkiin is a parody of the Where the hell is Matt 2008 video...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA 2012 Reveals Massive Profits, Success With Digital Sales
- EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date
- Hitman: Absolution Pre-Order Bonus Leaked
- Killzone Vita Title is in Development, Details Leaked
- FIFA 13 New Screenshots and Gameplay Details Revealed
- Mass Effect 3 Writers Open up About Same-Sex Romances
- Square Enix Reveals E3 Slate
- Starcraft II Set For Global Play, Clans, Unranked Matchmaking, and More!
- SteelSeries 6GV2 and Sensei: The Gameranx Review
- High School Performs The Lusty Argonian Maid (According to Wikipedia)