Friday, 04 May 2012 15:36
Games - Games
|← THQ Going Booth-less at E3 2012||Happy May the 4th [The Old Republic] →|
While co-op has been whispered about for years, the addition of competitive multiplayer to God of War: Ascension has been for many a perplexing one. Still, series creator, David Jaffe sees no reason to worry.
Speaking to IGN (via Gamesindustry.biz) he says that he thinks the MP "looks cool" and that there's no evidence showing that it's had any sort of impact on the game's yet-to-be-seen single player campaign.
He also notes that Sony Santa Monica is not a studio known for letting people down. I'd have to agree. Their games typically aren't my thing and I think their unorthodox (from my perspective) structure and they way they operate keep them from being a sort of iconic name a la Valve or Naughty Dog, but by all accounts, their portfolio is a solid one.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
While co-op has been whispered about for years, the addition of competitive multiplayer to God of War: Ascension has been for many a perplexing one. Still, series creator, David Jaffe sees no...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Analyst Believes Diablo III Will Sell Only 3.5-Million Copies by Year's End
- Game of Thrones Gameplay Video Shows Various Gameplay Elements
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Fan Reactions Not All Roses
- XSEED Localizing Ragnarok Odyssey and Orgarhythm
- THQ Going Booth-less at E3 2012
- Happy May the 4th [The Old Republic]
- Over the Top Diablo III Desk Setup
- This Portal Cake Puts the Cake in Portals
- Diablo III Character Builds Emphasize Diversity: Blizzard
- Halo 4: Forge World Details, Female Spartans, and No More Dual Wielding