Thursday, 03 May 2012 06:36
Games - Games
|← Orcs Must Die! 2: The Gameranx Interview||Notch Slams EA's Indie Bundle →|
Dungeons of Dredmor is the latest title to embrace the Steam Workshop with full integration on the free service. To herald the update, Gaslamp Games has released a new DLC and content pack built by both modders and the game's developers.
The new pack is set to add the following goodies:
Battle Geology, a wizard-like warrior skill with earth-shattering consequences by the terribly mysterious Null (how mysterious? terribly.)
Clockwork Knight and Rogue Scientist, a pair of crafty steampunk skill lines by the too-clever-by-half Ruigi
Warlockery, the wizard skill for wizards who would rather by warriors, by the utterly mad Essence — he wrote over 500 lines of xml for one spell.
A mess of twisty little rooms, all different, created by the deranged architect our mortal speech renders “Bergstrom“; The geometry is all wrong.
And to inhabit the renovated Dungeons of Dredmor we’ve summoned a pack of new monster variations dug up by one FaxCelestis, from the existentially troubling Poorly Cloned Hero to the lofty Diggle Rocketeer.
Naturally there are some new items and other such nonsense happening which you’ll have to discover on your own.
The pack will be released shortly.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Dredmor Dungeons of Dredmor is the latest title to embrace the Steam Workshop with full integration on the free service. To herald the update, Gaslamp Games has released a new DLC and content...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Goes Gold
- Max Payne 3's Gang Wars Incorporate Story Elements
- Company of Heroes 2 Exists! World Exclusive Reveal Leaked
- Prototype 2 Glitches Are Pretty Damn Amusing
- Orcs Must Die! 2: The Gameranx Interview
- Notch Slams EA's Indie Bundle
- Ubisoft Invests $505 Million in Toronto Studio
- Worms Revolution Features the Addition of Classes
- Is the Vita too expensive? Get one free - with a $16,000 car
- ICO to somehow feature in Battle Royale?