Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:00
Games - Games
|← Max Payne 3's Gang Wars Incorporate Story Elements||Prototype 2 Glitches Are Pretty Damn Amusing →|
An image purporting to be a leaked photograph from the upcoming issue of PC Gamer reveals that Relic is developing the direct sequel to one of its most successful real-time strategy games of all time: Company of Heroes 2.
Apparently set for release in 2013, the game takes place on the Eastern Front during Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941.
The article itself features an image of a Soviet commissar, and begins with a short history lesson on Stalin's infamous Order 227, which dissuaded the Soviets from retreating and ultimately repelling the German forces who were hellbent on taking over the country.
Little else is known about Company of Heroes 2, and the photograph of the article goes no further than that. We'll undoubtedly hear more about the game when the magazine is actually released later this month.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
An image purporting to be a leaked photograph from the upcoming issue of PC Gamer reveals that Relic is developing the direct sequel to one of its most successful real-time strategy games of...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Company of Heroes 2 is About Evolution, Not Revolution
- Crysis 3 Screenshots and Concept Art Reveal New Environments
- The Elder Scrolls Online Revealed
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Goes Gold
- Max Payne 3's Gang Wars Incorporate Story Elements
- Prototype 2 Glitches Are Pretty Damn Amusing
- Orcs Must Die! 2: The Gameranx Interview
- Dungeons of Dredmor Free DLC Integrates Steam Workshop
- Notch Slams EA's Indie Bundle
- Ubisoft Invests $505 Million in Toronto Studio