Tuesday, 01 May 2012 14:43
Games - Games
|← Hojengaard: Used Games Comment was not "Serious"||Amnesia Developer Discusses the Horror Genre →|
Today Mortal Kombat was released on the PS Vita. With it comes a multitude of new missions for the Bonus Challenge Tower, some of which incorporate Vita controls. Not only that, but there are missions for characters that came on as DLC after the release of the PS3 version. Yes, that means your favorite stabby horror star Freddy Krueger will debut in his own set of missions.
In the video you get to see some of the "missions" that make use of the Vita functions. Most of them look gimmicky in my opinion and wouldn't add much to the game play. You could just make "iKombat" and put all of those missions into an app based version of Mortal Kombat. Some of Vita's functions are meant for certain types of games, in this case they aren't meant for Mortal Kombat.
If you're itchin' to get your hands on a copy of this game then you can go out and purchase a physical copy, or if you're "hip" and "eco-friendly" then you can buy the game from the PSN store for the Vita.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Today Mortal Kombat was released on the PS Vita. With it comes a multitude of new missions for the Bonus Challenge Tower, some of which incorporate Vita controls. Not only that, but there are...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Three-Hundred People Are Working on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Unveiled
- Treyarch Studio Head: "Black Ops is its own thing."
- Nintendo's Iwata Speaks on Digital Distribution VS Retail
- Hojengaard: Used Games Comment was not "Serious"
- Pokemon Regional Championship Victors Announced
- Darkrai Distribution Event To Occur On May 9th
- Dawnguard Announced for Skyrim, Due for Summer Release
- Diablo III: Monk Support Skill Guide
- Total War: Shogun 2 Gets Dragon War Battle Pack DLC