Tuesday, 01 May 2012 01:48
Games - Games
|← Siliconera's Surprise Square Enix game is probably already cancelled||Joy Ride Turbo proves Kinect Not Required →|
Why didn't we see this coming? It's a Hideo Kojima production and the console offers touch support, it should have been the first thing we expected. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about (because you're reading this before watching the trailer above), the Vita version of Metal Gear Solid 3 allows you to touch Eva's boob; and why on earth not?
Ok, so it's just a cleverly chosen spot with which to demonstrate touching the screen zooms the camera during cut-scenes, but still, you know that's what all the 14 year olds are going to be doing. On top of that, you can select items, look around corners and operate the binocs using the touch screen. If they haven't changed it, you can also do select CQC moves using the back touch pad (like slitting an enemy's throat).
All in all, the ports are looking pretty fantastic and I can't wait for release.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Why didn't we see this coming? It's a Hideo Kojima production and the console offers touch support, it should have been the first thing we expected. If you don't have a clue what...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Will Be Released on Steam for PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Box Art Revealed
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Release Date Confirmed for November 13
- SEGA Rep comments on Bayonetta 2?
- Siliconera's Surprise Square Enix game is probably already cancelled
- Joy Ride Turbo proves Kinect Not Required
- Meat Boy Mobile: "My goal is to scare the s*** out of my three-year-old nephew."
- Australia Possibly Dedicating $5-Million to Their Video Games Industry
- Nomura Teases More Kingdom Hearts Announcements
- Diablo III: Book of Cain Looks Suitably Diabolical, In Pictures!