Monday, 30 April 2012 22:32
Games - Games
|← Nomura Teases More Kingdom Hearts Announcements||Firaxis Art Director Speaks on X-Com: Enemy Unknown →|
When I ordered the Diablo III Book of Cain hardcover a few weeks ago, I didn't really know what to expect. I wondered it it would contain a glossary of the monsters I'd face within the game proper, or the character classes I'd be playing as.
I'm not one for reading descriptions, and my enthusiasm for anything Diablo-related got me to click the "Add to Cart" button before anything else. Little did I know that the book would be about the very lore that makes up the world of Sanctuary, with a detailed breakdown on the so-called Eternal Conflict that's set as a backdrop to the events of the game.
Written by Deckard Cain, or at least Blizzard writers who assume his persona, the book is a sort of primer to Diablo's universe, and it's especially helpful for getting you up to speed with the events of the game whether or not you've played the first two Diablo titles.
In any case, you're probably wondering what it looks like, so I took a few pictures. And yes, the cover's embossed with Diablo's skeletal features. There's even a little folded map at the back of the book contained within a sealed envelope.
The interior, an entry on Tyrael
The back, a sealed envelope
The Map of Sanctuary
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When I ordered the Diablo III Book of Cain hardcover a few weeks ago, I didn't really know what to expect. I wondered it it would contain a glossary of the monsters I'd face within the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Touch boob in Metal Gear Solid HD on the Vita (and other touch controls explained)
- Joy Ride Turbo proves Kinect Not Required
- Meat Boy Mobile: "My goal is to scare the s*** out of my three-year-old nephew."
- Australia Possibly Dedicating $5-Million to Their Video Games Industry
- Nomura Teases More Kingdom Hearts Announcements
- Firaxis Art Director Speaks on X-Com: Enemy Unknown
- Blur Dev: Racing Games Need a New Generation of Consoles
- The Creative Assembly Wants a Score of 90 on Metacritic
- High Courts in Britain Order The Pirate Bay to be Blocked
- Get Prepared for the Skyrim Kinect DLC