Monday, 30 April 2012 22:42
Games - Games
|← Chronicle of a Death Foretold - Mass Effect 3 Verdict Part I: Hype||Diablo III: Book of Cain Looks Suitably Diabolical, In Pictures! →|
I must begin by saying this is perhaps my most favorite piece of news this entire console generation. The promise of anything not handheld and labeled as “Kingdom Hearts” gets me hot to trot… Well, unless it is on the Wii - that sucks just as much as a handheld announcement. Even though the game(s)' platforms are not announced yet, it is the idea of a return to Playstation roots that gets me excited.
In what is called the “Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania” guide book, renowned developer Tetsuya Nomura teased a massive announcement for the majorly popular Kingdom Hearts franchise.
In the book, Nomura said in an interview that their Osaka studio was hard at work making progress towards a new entry into the series. It is also said that there may be more than just this one announcement in the coming days.
Being that the Kingdom Hearts franchise has not seen a true next-generation release, it is very possible this next announcement could come in the form of Kingdom Hearts 4.
Nomura's veritable announcement schedule is extremely suggesting of a reveal at June’s E3 2012, so keep your eyes open and stay tuned to our live coverage here on Gameranx.com.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
I must begin by saying this is perhaps my most favorite piece of news this entire console generation. The promise of anything not handheld and labeled as “Kingdom Hearts” gets me...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Siliconera's Surprise Square Enix game is probably already cancelled
- Touch boob in Metal Gear Solid HD on the Vita (and other touch controls explained)
- Joy Ride Turbo proves Kinect Not Required
- Meat Boy Mobile: "My goal is to scare the s*** out of my three-year-old nephew."
- Australia Possibly Dedicating $5-Million to Their Video Games Industry
- Diablo III: Book of Cain Looks Suitably Diabolical, In Pictures!
- Firaxis Art Director Speaks on X-Com: Enemy Unknown
- Blur Dev: Racing Games Need a New Generation of Consoles
- The Creative Assembly Wants a Score of 90 on Metacritic
- High Courts in Britain Order The Pirate Bay to be Blocked