Monday, 30 April 2012 07:30
Games - Games
|← How to make money playing an MMO: if the developers aren't too bright||Uncharted Lead Richard Lemarchand Leaves Naughty Dog →|
E3 is around the corner and I know you all love your Half Life 3 conspiracy theories, so here’s a neat little one you can cling to in hope for a few weeks based on numerology.
The “tip” hinting at an E3 announcement, sent to Kotaku by reader “Igor,” uses Gabe Newell's rank on the Forbes' Richest Men List as a basis platform, and is pretty clever if nothing else.
Gabe Newell's Rank on Forbes' Richest Men List: 864
Years between HL and HL2: 7 Years
Years between HL2 and L4D2: 5 Years
Years between L4D2 and Portal 2: 3 Years Total: 753
864 - 753 = 111
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
3 = HL3 or Episode 3 (or E3)
That there sure is a theory, alright.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
E3 is around the corner and I know you all love your Half Life 3 conspiracy theories, so here’s a neat little one you can cling to in hope for a few weeks based on numerology. The...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 10 Ways En Masse Changed TERA Online for North America and Beyond!!
- Risen 2: Journals of a Nameless Hero
- Halo 4 Web Series Coming
- Sega Announces Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
- Half-Life 3: Does IGN Know Something We Don't?
- Uncharted Lead Richard Lemarchand Leaves Naughty Dog
- Diablo III: The Wizard Gets Spotlighted
- Australian Parliament Launching Inquiry Into Australian Game Prices
- God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Details Unveiled
- "Surprising" new Square Enix Title to be revealed today