Monday, 30 April 2012 01:51
Games - Games
|← Time Travelers release period Announced||Epic Mickey 3DS plot details Revealed →|
In another example of overly generous developers, the creators of free-to-play FPS Army Rage have announced the results of their closed beta testing: it went quite well. With 20 million kills, a million of those being melee kills (and another 3.5 million coming from headshots), it seems like Army Rage could well be a bloody good time.
50,000 players were invited to join the closed beta and those 50,000 were rewarded with over 200,000 EUR worth of Cobalt, the game's currency. Cobalt can be spent on increasing the amount of experience received after a game. Of course, people were also able to BUY Cobalt, which would have been the more interesting statistic.
The game is now in open beta and can be downloaded from the official website. Reviews for the game so far have been fairly positive, claiming that Army Rage offers a fast-paced World War II shooter and fun support for vehicles.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In another example of overly generous developers, the creators of free-to-play FPS Army Rage have announced the results of their closed beta testing: it went quite well. With 20 million kills,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Australian Parliament Launching Inquiry Into Australian Game Prices
- God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Details Unveiled
- "Surprising" new Square Enix Title to be revealed today
- "Wii U will sell on a third of Wii Sales" - Analysts
- Time Travelers release period Announced
- Epic Mickey 3DS plot details Revealed
- How to make money playing an MMO: if the developers aren't too bright
- Black Ops 2 Reveal Teaser Trailer Surfaces
- Diablo III: Evil is Back in a TV Ad
- Top 20 Mind F*ck Screenshots in Video Games