Monday, 30 April 2012 02:06
Games - Games
|← "Wii U will sell on a third of Wii Sales" - Analysts||Army Rage closed beta participants received 200,000 EUR in Prizes →|
Level 5 have announced a release period for their time travelling multi-platform "massive world" adventure Time Travelers. Japanese buyers will be able to buy the title on both PSP and 3DS (whether the announced Vita version is a PSP title emulated or an actual port has yet to be clarified) in the Summer.
While obviously having a huge focus on time travel, the developers have said that there will be a massive world to explore. It was announced late last year that the game would be multi-platform, a much celebrated announcement from Sony fans. There has yet to be an announcement concerning a release in the West, but many people remain hopeful.
Personally, from watching the trailer, I can't help but wonder where all the Disney characters are, but perhaps that's just me. It looks very Kingdom Hearts, which isn't a bad thing (especially if the writing is a little more original in Time Travelers than in the Square-Disney mash-up).
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Level 5 have announced a release period for their time travelling multi-platform "massive world" adventure Time Travelers. Japanese buyers will be able to buy the title on both PSP...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo III: The Wizard Gets Spotlighted
- Australian Parliament Launching Inquiry Into Australian Game Prices
- God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Details Unveiled
- "Surprising" new Square Enix Title to be revealed today
- "Wii U will sell on a third of Wii Sales" - Analysts
- Army Rage closed beta participants received 200,000 EUR in Prizes
- Epic Mickey 3DS plot details Revealed
- How to make money playing an MMO: if the developers aren't too bright
- Black Ops 2 Reveal Teaser Trailer Surfaces
- Diablo III: Evil is Back in a TV Ad