Friday, 27 April 2012 05:01
|← Justin Bieber Says He's 'Too Young' To Marry||'American Idol' Castoff Elise Testone Will Be Calling Brian May →|
Pop star tweets standard and deluxe album covers for June 19 release, cryptically telling fans, 'expect the unexpected.'
By Katie Byrne
Judging by the cover art for Justin Bieber's Believe album, the 18-year-old pop star is well aware of one of his best assets: his boyish good looks. The cover, which Bieber tweeted on Friday evening (April 27), is simply a black-and-white close-up of his face with the word "BELIEVE" stamped in a yellow caution-tape font underneath.
"Here is the #BELIEVEalbumCover standard version," he tweeted, followed by a second tweet that included a sepia-toned version of the same image: "and this is the DELUXE #BELIEVEalbumCover - #52DAYS - excited? expect the unexpected."
After posting the Believe album cover on Friday, Bieber retweeted one fan's over-the-top reaction to the artwork: "That awkward moment when I almost ran over a lady and hit the car in front of me cuz I saw the #BELIEVEAlbumCover lololol," @julieannxoxo wrote.
Bieber just revealed the June 19 Believe release date last week on "The Voice," also bringing along a teaser from his yet-unreleased "Boyfriend" video. Even after revealing that sneak peek, Bieber was spotted shooting new scenes for the highly anticipated video, kissing a mystery brunette (hey, that's not Selena!) on set.
"The concept of this video, I mean, it's not like a steady concept," Bieber told MTV News while shooting the video back in March. "It's not like 'Justin follows this girl to this spot.' No, it's a bunch of amazing scenes: like a fire scene, we have an ice scene.
"It's kind of like bouncing back and forth," he said. "And then there's scenes of me and just a bunch of girl dancers, and just some great shots, great artistic shots, great shots of me smiling. It's fun."
What do you think of the album cover? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Pop star tweets standard and deluxe album covers for June 19 release, cryptically telling fans, 'expect the unexpected.' By Katie Byrne Justin Bieber on his Believe album...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mindless Behavior 'Definitely Unique' Among Boy Bands
- The Wanted Take Shots At 'Scary' Christina Aguilera
- Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian Join List Of Odd White House Correspondents' Guests
- One Direction's Harry Styles' Celebrity Crushes Reveal Taste For Older Women
- Justin Bieber Says He's 'Too Young' To Marry
- 'American Idol' Castoff Elise Testone Will Be Calling Brian May
- Jack White Headed For First #1 Album
- Jack White Headed For First #1 Album, Has Another In The Can
- Waka Flocka Ready To 'Smash' Drake's Club Paradise Tour
- Jim Jones Prepares To F.E.A.S.T. With New Mixtape