Friday, 27 April 2012 05:51
|← One Direction's Harry Styles' Celebrity Crushes Reveal Taste For Older Women||Believe It Or Not: Justin Bieber Unveils Album Cover! →|
'It doesn't mean Selena is not the right person though,' he says of waiting a bit before he ties the knot, to anyone.
By Jocelyn Vena
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez denied engagement reports last week. And it seems that the Biebs, at age 18, is definitely not ready to get married. Doing press in Europe to spread the message about his new album, Believe, he was asked if he was ready to walk down the aisle with his actress/singer girlfriend.
"No, I'm too young. One day, I will get engaged, when I have found the right person in five or 10 years. It doesn't mean Selena is not the right person though!" he told Le Parisien, Pressparty.com reports. "She's going to kill me if I say that!"
The singer then talked a bit about having people constantly speculate about his relationship with Gomez. "It is not easy to be so young and to have a relationship with someone that doesn't stay private," he said. "But, well, I am a public personality, it is what I wanted, so I have to deal with it."
Earlier this year, Bieber opened up to MTV News about wanting to be a young dad. "I see myself in 10 years having a family," he said. "Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad. Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon."
Well, perhaps if he follows his own ground rules to being a great boyfriend, then one day he really will make some special lady happy. "I don't know if I'm even the best boyfriend," Bieber said on the set of his video for "Boyfriend." "But I can give a few suggestions. I think being honest and patient, because girls can be tough sometimes, so you just got to be patient. That's two. Forgive, and have fun, because it's about having fun. Last one? Be faithful."Related Videos
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
'It doesn't mean Selena is not the right person though,' he says of waiting a bit before he ties the knot, to anyone. By Jocelyn Vena Justin Bieber Photo: MTV News Justin Bieber and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Boy Band Allegiances: Why They Matter
- Mindless Behavior 'Definitely Unique' Among Boy Bands
- The Wanted Take Shots At 'Scary' Christina Aguilera
- Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian Join List Of Odd White House Correspondents' Guests
- One Direction's Harry Styles' Celebrity Crushes Reveal Taste For Older Women
- Believe It Or Not: Justin Bieber Unveils Album Cover!
- 'American Idol' Castoff Elise Testone Will Be Calling Brian May
- Jack White Headed For First #1 Album
- Jack White Headed For First #1 Album, Has Another In The Can
- Waka Flocka Ready To 'Smash' Drake's Club Paradise Tour