Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:14
Games - Games
|← Halo 4 Premium Theme Now Available For Download||New Dishonored Screenshots Unveiled →|
In an interview conducted by OfficialPlaystationMagazineUK it was revealed that Connor was created with the alien entity from "Predator" in mind. Since the movie was so popular and the unnamed alien antagonist so wonderfully evil, it goes without saying that this is a more than satisfactory spirit for Connor to channel.
“We were playing videos of the Predator, and if you think about inverting it – you’re the Predator, and Arnie and all his chums are redcoats – then this is a fun game. Moving through the wilderness, stalking guys who don’t see you, who don’t know where you are and then screwing around with them…”
We do not think that the technology in "Predator" will be seen, such as thermal imaging and other nonsense, but that is okay. I am sure most people would rather stick to sneaking up on unsuspecting victims without the use of active camouflage. Simply put - it would be too easy with that technology.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In an interview conducted by OfficialPlaystationMagazineUK it was revealed that Connor was created with the alien entity from "Predator" in mind. Since the movie was so popular and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Retail Titles Will be Available For Download as Well at Wii U's Launch
- Max Payne 3 Controls are a Marked Improvement Over Previous Rockstar Games
- Free Portal 2 DLC With Map Editor Confirmed
- Nexon Allegedly Wants to buy EA
- Halo 4 Premium Theme Now Available For Download
- New Dishonored Screenshots Unveiled
- Weapons of Max Payne 3: 1911 Semi-Automatic Pistol Video
- Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC Coming in May
- Japanese Social Gaming Developers Set Spending Cap for Kids
- Champions and Star Trek Online Hacked in 2010, Developer Only Just Found Out