Tuesday, 24 April 2012 08:45
Games - Games
|← A Nanite Ned Trailer Arrives For PlanetSide 2||SSX: Zoe Payne Takes on Mt. Eddie in Gameplay Trailer →|
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure isn't a game we hear talked about too much given the failure of the would-be franchise upon its release on the Wii. Despite its commercial failure, the game's creator Hironobu Takeshita isn't about to bury his dream of making a sequel.
Speaking to Nintendo Power (via nintendoeverything), Takeshita expressed his interest in creating a sequel to Zack & Wiki.
"I have a great deal of interest in doing a sequel," he said. "It's one of several IPs that I want to return to. As for the Nintendo 3DS, it would be fun if people could play and solve puzzles together."
The series may not see a revival anytime soon, but that doesn't mean the man can't dream. If by some chance a sequel does get made, it'll undoubtedly be developed for the 3DS or the Wii U.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure isn't a game we hear talked about too much given the failure of the would-be franchise upon its release on the Wii. Despite its commercial...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Playstation Plus Content Preview for May
- Rumor: Resistance Trilogy Coming in May
- Retailer EKGaming Wants to Share Used Game Revenue with Publishers
- PSA: QuakeCon Pre-Registration Opens Tomorrow
- No Wii-U Version for Crysis 3
- SSX: Zoe Payne Takes on Mt. Eddie in Gameplay Trailer
- Jordan Mechner's PAX East Keynote
- Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition Announced
- Is Sony Trying to Patent MMO Events and Gatherings?
- In the Game of Strap-On Atari Controllers, You Win or You Die of Embarassment