Tuesday, 24 April 2012 06:18
Games - Games
|← In the Game of Strap-On Atari Controllers, You Win or You Die of Embarassment||5 Reasons Why You Should be Playing Binary Domain →|
Square Enix will be sucking more money from your bank account soon. Not only will the Snow and Valfodr DLC be coming out but new costumes and a Lightning vs. Caius DLC as well.
The Lightning vs. Caius DLC is pretty obvious in my opinion. I'm guessing you'll be able to gain Caius as a tameable monster...one would hope anyways. It wouldn't make sense to have Lightning again as a tameable monster unless it's in her new knight-esque form and you get a much more powerful Lightning than the one from the Lightning and Amador DLC.
As for the costumes they will include a White Mage outfit for Serah and a Black Mage outfit for Noel. You'll also be able to get sixteen outfits for Mog. SIXTEEN. Be ready to start throwing money at Square Enix. I really think they should put like 10 outfits per DLC and then charge like 5 bucks for it. Square Enix is really taking this DLC stuff out of hand. I mean really, charging around five dollars a pop for just two outfits when the game itself cost sixty dollars. That's like saying that the two outfits are about 10% of the game. They're not.
No news on when this DLC will be coming out yet.
Source: Just Push Start
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Square Enix will be sucking more money from your bank account soon. Not only will the Snow and Valfodr DLC be coming out but new costumes and a Lightning vs. Caius DLC as well. The Lightning vs....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- SSX: Zoe Payne Takes on Mt. Eddie in Gameplay Trailer
- Jordan Mechner's PAX East Keynote
- Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition Announced
- Is Sony Trying to Patent MMO Events and Gatherings?
- In the Game of Strap-On Atari Controllers, You Win or You Die of Embarassment
- 5 Reasons Why You Should be Playing Binary Domain
- Portal Rings are Classy as Hell
- Skype App Heads to the PlayStation Vita
- Dungeonland's First Developer Diary Explains its Origins
- Crysis 3 Preview: A Sandbox Environment Built for Hunters