Monday, 23 April 2012 22:31
Games - Games
|← Sunny and Solidus making a return for Revengeance||Diablo III: Witch Doctor Trailer →|
Sony’s Resistance franchise burst onto the first-person shooter scene directly after the Playstation 3’s launch back in 2006. Ever since, the franchise has given players a one-of-a-kind experience and Nihilistic Software looks to continue that trend of quality in Resistance: Burning Skies.
Today, it was announced that there would be a new multiplayer mode going by the name of “Survival.” This will be the other third of multiplayer in the upcoming Vita title, and the gameplay mechanics are quite interesting.
Players will be divided into two teams, one being humans and the other Chimera. The human team will begin the match with six soldiers, while the Chimera start with only two. When the Chimeran team kills a human team member, that player is turned into a Chimera and begins playing for his killers.
It is really an interesting gameplay mechanic, and we are looking forward to seeing how it works in practice when the game releases on May 29th in North America.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sony’s Resistance franchise burst onto the first-person shooter scene directly after the Playstation 3’s launch back in 2006. Ever since, the franchise has given players a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Serious Sam 3 Splashes Onto the Mac
- PlayStation Store Update Adds Dragon's Dogma Demo, Walking Dead Episode 1
- Trials Evolution sold 100,000 copies day one
- "Xbox DOES infringe on Motorola Patents," preliminary ruling decided
- Sunny and Solidus making a return for Revengeance
- Diablo III: Witch Doctor Trailer
- Rumor: Alan Wake's American Nightmare Making PC Debut Soon
- Prank Turns Building Into Tetris Game
- Klassic Kostumes Included in Mortal Kombat Vita
- TellTale's "The Walking Dead: Episode 1" Creeps to PC, Mac, and PSN, Tomorrow