Monday, 23 April 2012 08:06
Games - Games
|← Super Lemonade Factory Gets Update||Further Impressions of Rayman Origins Sequel Detailed →|
A four-year-old boy has shot his father in the head, with some reports claiming the father’s refusal to buy the boy a PlayStation sparked the incident.
The Saudi boy and his father had returned home from shopping when his father became distracted, leaving his pistol within reach of his son.
While details from here on are disputed, it’s assumed the boy was playing with the gun when he shot his father in the head, killing him instantly. However, some Arabic press are claiming that the boy shot his father because he refused to purchase a PlayStation, labelling him the youngest murderer in Saudi Arabia.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A four-year-old boy has shot his father in the head, with some reports claiming the father’s refusal to buy the boy a PlayStation sparked the incident. The Saudi boy and his father had...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GAME gets Exclusive Assassin's Creed III Special Edition
- The Hit Squad is a Pixelated Adventure
- Insert Coins has Retro Games, Alcoholic Milkshakes and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Max Payne 3 System Requirements Outed
- Super Lemonade Factory Gets Update
- Further Impressions of Rayman Origins Sequel Detailed
- "A Realm Reborn" Domain Related to Final Fantasy XIV?
- Gabe Newell Coyly Hints at Half-Life 3 Development
- The Getaway 3, Eight Days Among Canceled PS3 Exclusive Titles
- Report: Rayman Origins 2 Leaked by Marketing Survey