Thursday, 19 April 2012 07:16
Games - Games
|← I Bet Your Flight Simulator Isn't The Front End of a Real Plane||Vita Sales Drop Even Further →|
Splash Damage, the developer best known for Enemy Territory and Brink, will be stepping into the world of publishing in June this year with the release of its first iOS title, Rad Soldiers.
Rad Soldiers is being developed as a turn-based strategy game with both offline play against the AI and asynchronous online multiplayer against friends and people you don't mind playing with. The game's official website describes it as "guns with friends".
The game, which is being developed for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, will be released in June as a free-to-play game with some form of in-game monetization. Players will be expected to spend a lot of time building up their squad of mercenaries and arming them up with equipment, which you'll get by collecting coins as you play.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Splash Damage, the developer best known for Enemy Territory and Brink, will be stepping into the world of publishing in June this year with the release of its first iOS title, Rad Soldiers....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Thief 4 Offers "More Than Just Stealth", Presumably Murder
- Halo 4: Master Chief Wields New Mystery Weapon
- Top 10 Ninja Gaiden 3 Fails | Glitches
- 27-Year-Old Woman Arrested for Stealing Pokemon Cards.
- I Bet Your Flight Simulator Isn't The Front End of a Real Plane
- Vita Sales Drop Even Further
- Nvidia Teases New Product: "It's Coming"
- Sony Patents PS Move-Based Bike Racing Handle
- Mortal Kombat Vita Teased by Scantily Clad Mileena
- Prey 2: It's Not Cancelled, Merely Delayed