Written by Feed Thursday, 19 April 2012 05:19
|← The Vampire Diaries Preview: Julie Plec on "Heart of Darkess"||The Vampire Diaries Clip of the Week: Forwood Alert! →|
What else can fans expect from The Vampire Diaries season 3 finale? A stunned Damon and Rebekah, based on the first photo released from the May 10 episode, along with a life-altering decision by Jeremy.
Check out the picture now, courtesy of TV Guide, followed by the official CW synopsis of "The Departed."
Determined to protect his sister, Jeremy makes a decision that will change everything. In the harsh reality of the present situation, Elena longs for simpler times when her parents, Grayson and Miranda, and Aunt Jenna, were still alive and her biggest concern was her relationship with Matt.
Stefan and Damon leave Mystic Falls together on a mission, but soon split up when Elena needs one of them. Caroline and Tyler are forced to make a life-changing decision. Finally, Bonnie makes a secret deal that has heartbreaking consequences.
The Vampire Diaries returns tonight with a new episode. Visit our TVD video section for a look at what's to come on it and then visit TV Fanatic within the hour after it concludes for my detailed review.
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
We know it will be titled "The Departed." We know it will feature a flashback to Elena's car crash and an appearance by a late relative. What else can fans expect from The Vampire Diaries season 3...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 109
- The Vampire Diaries Picture Preview: "Before Sunset"
- The Vampire Diaries Teaser: Let's Go Dancing!
- The Vampire Diaries Review: Forwood and Backward
- The Vampire Diaries Clip of the Week: Forwood Alert!
- The Vampire Diaries Preview: Julie Plec on "Heart of Darkess"
- Canadian Vampire Diaries Promo: Spoilers Ahead!
- Vampire Diaries Clip: Unresolved Feelings Alert!
- The Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: Flying First Class
- Paul Wesley Wants to Direct, Go Really Dark on The Vampire Diaries