Wednesday, 18 April 2012 20:23
Games - Games
|← Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Poster Leaked?||Preview Trailer for SunFlowers is Bright and Sunshiney →|
Fans of Sam and Max will be happy to know that Symbiote Studios is selling a small statue of the duo. Yes, for only seventy-five dollars you can have your own little Sam and Max to love and care for until your little sibling or child destroys it. What I want to know is why Max is pointing a gun at a rat who just happens to be holding a hot dog.
High quality polystone, instead of plastic, is the secret ingredient to the statue and the base of each statue is hand numbered with the edition size and number of the product.
Other details include:
- Lead Designer: Joseph Reiter
- Sculptor: Joe Simon
- Lead Artist: Steve Purcell
- Photo: Greg Easton
- Edition Size: 1,000 worldwide
- Product Size: 17.3*11.8*8.26 inches in package
- Est. Shipping Weight: Est 9.00 lbs
Better hurry and purchase yours today since the edition size is only 1,000 worldwide. Check out the source below for the page where you can purchase the Sam and Max statue.Source: Symbiote Games
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Fans of Sam and Max will be happy to know that Symbiote Studios is selling a small statue of the duo. Yes, for only seventy-five dollars you can have your own little Sam and Max to love and care...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Call of Duty Elite cancelled for Japan
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Scopes Out a Release Date
- When Steam Goes Down...
- DiRT Showdown Gets a Release Date
- Guild Wars 2 to Enter Its First Open Beta Weekend Soon
- Preview Trailer for SunFlowers is Bright and Sunshiney
- Get in Control With This New Ability in Prototype 2
- God of War: Ascension Gets Leaked Ahead of Schedule
- Soul Sacrifice Coming to PlayStation Vita
- Darksiders 2 Delayed to August