Wednesday, 18 April 2012 07:13
Games - Games
|← The Best Skyrim Cosplay We've Seen So Far||Mother and Son Write Book Defending Video Games →|
THUNDERCATS DS HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
That's right, a ThunderCats DS game is in the works and Aspect Digital are the people behind it. The DS game is based off of the ThunderCats reboot, which I have been watching since episode one.
The game starts out the same as the T.V. series, the lizard army is advancing on Thundera and Claudus is killed (supposedly by Mumm-Ra in the game). Lion-O comes into the battle to provide assistance and re-unites with Tygra who fills Lion-O in on what's been going on.
What's dissapointing is that this game is a side-scroller. You only get to control Lion-O, but can call in the aid of Cheetara, Panthro, Tygra, or Wily Kit and Wily Kat. It would have been awesome to have this as an RPG-esque title where you control all or a few of the ThunderCats in a turn based battle system like in Final Fantasy.
The ThunderCats DS game will release some time in August of this year.
Source: Nintendo Universe
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
THUNDER... THUNDER... THUNDER.... THUNDERCATS DS HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That's right, a ThunderCats DS game is in the works and Aspect Digital are the people behind it. The DS game is...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- More Character DLC Coming to Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Halo 4's Spartan Ops Co-Op Mode is a Full-Scale Multiplayer Campaign
- "Painting Flowers" Mod for Skyrim
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Poster Leaked?
- The Best Skyrim Cosplay We've Seen So Far
- Mother and Son Write Book Defending Video Games
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is Moving Units Like a Champ
- Ubisoft Being Sued Because of Assassin's Creed
- Totally Legit iPhone 5 Released in China, 100% Edible
- Metro: Xbox Predators using Live to find Children