Tuesday, 17 April 2012 20:59
Games - Games
|← Journey Soundtrack Tops iTunes Sales Charts||Metro: Xbox Predators using Live to find Children →|
Though many see this as just another skit on Conan O' Brien's talk show, I see it as much more. The Halo franchise is proving that it is still relevant and that it can break its way into mainstream media even after years of reclusion from its main storyline.
The skit does not discuss much of Halo 4 specifically, but some time is spent at 343 Industries, where Conan does what he does best - be funny. The skits involve a voice acting booth, pitches for characters based on Conan himself, and much more.
However, the advertised "gameplay reveal" making the rounds earlier today proved to be mostly a fluke. There are indeed a few seconds of gameplay, but not what the industry was expecting. You can find the gameplay segment around 8:53 in the video, where Conan is voice acting a scene in which he is being shot via the upcoming game's multiplayer mode.
Halo 4 releases on November 6th of this year.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Though many see this as just another skit on Conan O' Brien's talk show, I see it as much more. The Halo franchise is proving that it is still relevant and that it can break its way...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Smell The Roses: Pikmin 3 Set For Playable E3 Debut
- Ninokuni Could Get Additions For Western Release
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Trailer is Teaming With Charm
- Nintendo Acquires Patent Filed for Over Nine Years Ago
- Journey Soundtrack Tops iTunes Sales Charts
- Microsoft Shoots Down another False Halo 4 Beta Website
- Grim Dawn Arrives on Kickstarter
- Midgar Like You've Never Seen it Before
- Halo 4 Release Date Announced: November 6th, 2012
- Dishonored Trailer Analysis: Here's What You Missed