Tuesday, 17 April 2012 22:05
Games - Games
|← Rockstar Readies Max Payne Prequel Comic||Ninokuni Could Get Additions For Western Release →|
It's been a long time coming for us Pikmin fans, but the wait will finally be over soon enough.
In the same interview with spanish magazine El Mundo that he confirmed the existence of a new Super Mario, legendary Nintendo designer, Shigeru Miyamoto also revealed (much more interestingly) that Pikmin 3 is indeed in development and will make a playable debut at this years E3 as well (presumably on the Wii U).
Pikmin has always been one of Nintedo's more unique properties (it debuted on the GameCube) and I think it's a ripe franchise to not only finally bring back, but to demonstrate the Wii U's interaction capabilities as well.
I'm more curious than anything else to see just how Nintendo has remixed the formula to take advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller. All in good time.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It's been a long time coming for us Pikmin fans, but the wait will finally be over soon enough. In the same interview with spanish magazine El Mundo that he confirmed the existence of a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- House of the Dead 4 Launch Trailer
- Microsoft announce free Xbox App Weekend
- Family Guy Online Open Beta Begins
- Diablo III Beta Ends May 1
- Rockstar Readies Max Payne Prequel Comic
- Ninokuni Could Get Additions For Western Release
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Trailer is Teaming With Charm
- Nintendo Acquires Patent Filed for Over Nine Years Ago
- Journey Soundtrack Tops iTunes Sales Charts
- Halo 4 Gameplay Shown in Tonights Conan O' Brien Skit