Saturday, 14 April 2012 23:49
Games - Games
|← Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Passes $1,000,000||Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Fightstick Making its Way Across the Ocean →|
Anyone who is a fan of the popular Pokemon series is well-aware that at the beginning of each game you have to choose between three "starter" pokemon.
Well, as expected, in Pokemon Black/White 2 you will be asked to choose between three pokemon. Though the series took a turn for the different in introducing a sequel for one of its already-established plotlines, this mainstay of the series will remain intact.
In regards to the game being a sequel, I think they are just running out of gemstones, colors, and other random things with which to name their games - just saying.
In any case, the starter pokemon have also been revealed! They will be the same as the starter pokemon from Pokemon Black/White, the first game in this mini-series. This is yet another interesting and never-before-seen development in the world of Pokemon, if you disregard sequels and such.
So, what do you think? Are the creative minds at The Pokemon Company running out of ideas? Let us hope not, because I believe every generation needs to experience awesome Pokemon games.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Anyone who is a fan of the popular Pokemon series is well-aware that at the beginning of each game you have to choose between three "starter" pokemon. Well, as expected, in Pokemon...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- NES Controller Coffee Table is Also a Giant, Working Controller
- Miyamoto: Mario Wii-U at E3 2012
- Theme Hospital in HD is Glorious! Hereâ€™s How To Get It Working
- Paper Portal: GLaDOS Papercraft Model
- Solved: The Trials HD Mystery you didn't know existed
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Fightstick Making its Way Across the Ocean
- Rumor - Xbox LIVE to Become Further Monetized During Holiday Season
- Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Passes $1,000,000
- Resonance Designer: "Adventure Games Were Never Gone"
- Apple/Valve Collaboration Could Be Brewing