Friday, 13 April 2012 17:31
Games - Games
|← Dragon's Dogma Motion Comic Details Story||Rumor - Xbox LIVE to Become Further Monetized During Holiday Season →|
It's not the most iconic franchise, but DJ MAX isn't without it's fans. And the Vita needs all the help it can get, if we're being frank.
Neowiz Mobile is putting about DJ MAX Technika Tune on the PlayStation Vita this summer, reports Siliconera. The initial launch is only for South Korea where the game is being made, but North American and Japanese releases are planned to follow.
The soundtrack is boasting Planetboom and XeoN, but more material will be avialable as DLC.
I've never played a DJ MAX before myself, but as much as I'm enjoying Lumines on the Vita, another music game on the handheld sounds right up my alley.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It's not the most iconic franchise, but DJ MAX isn't without it's fans. And the Vita needs all the help it can get, if we're being frank. Neowiz Mobile is putting about...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resonance Designer: "Adventure Games Were Never Gone"
- Apple/Valve Collaboration Could Be Brewing
- Three Cheers For Action in This Lollipop Chainsaw Trailer
- Gravity Rush Demo Lands on PSN May 30
- Dragon's Dogma Motion Comic Details Story
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Russian Trailer
- EA Has Been in a lot of Trouble Recently [Warhammer 40K Tanks]
- Sleeping Dogs Retail Exclusive Pre-order Content Revealed
- Wintery Screenshots of Assassin's Creed III Surface
- Best Puzzle Games to Warp Your Brain